Ab Maria Vestergård Oy (henceforth Aroma) cares for your integrity. Here we inform you on how we process your personal data and which rights you are entitled to.
Who is responsible for the processing of your personal data?
Ab Maria Vestergård Oy, business ID 2206705–4, is responsible for the processing of your personal data for its own purposes.
Should you have any questions on our processing of your personal data or should you wish to exercise any of your rights, please contact us by email email@example.com.
We process your personal data in order to:
- administrate your purchase or order.
- communicate with you in connection with your order, e.g. send you an order confirmation and keep you updated on the progress of your order.
- help you with customer service issues and fulfil our legal duties
Please find more information on how and why we process your personal data below.
Which personal data do we process?
- Contact information (mailing address, email address and phone number)
- Payment information
- Order history
Who has access to your personal data?
Your personal data is mainly processed by our own staff. We also share your personal data as follows:
- To maintain our data system and conduct our business efficiently, we share your personal data with our IT suppliers. When sharing your data with our IT suppliers, it is only so that they can fulfil their obligations towards us.
- To process your payment, we share your personal data with our payment service provider.
How can you influence the processing of your personal data?
According to the Data Protection Act you have a certain right to influence how we process your personal data.
- You are entitled to recall your consent to process your personal data partly or in full.
- You are entitled to information on how we process your personal data, to what end, and how long we store the data. You can also ask for a copy of your personal data processed by us.
- You are entitled to rectify any inaccurate personal data, and supplement deficient personal data.
- You are entitled to ask Aroma to erase your personal data, providing that the personal data is no longer needed for the purposes for which they were collected, and providing that there is no other legal cause to store the data.
- You are entitled to file a complaint to a competent supervisory authority (https://tietosuoja.fi/en/private-persons).
How long do we store your personal data?
We store your personal data for as long as is needed in order to fulfil our duties towards you as our customer, and as is required by the Consumer Protection Act and the Accounting Act. The data is not used for any other purpose than the ones mentioned above.
Should you have any questions regarding how we share your personal data, or if you require information on our data protection, please contact us by email firstname.lastname@example.org.